By Gabriel N. Gatica
Read or Download A Simple Introduction to the Mixed Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) PDF
Best number systems books
Supplying the one current finite aspect (FE) codes for Maxwell equations that aid hp refinements on abnormal meshes, Computing with hp-ADAPTIVE FINITE parts: quantity 1. One- and Two-Dimensional Elliptic and Maxwell difficulties offers 1D and 2nd codes and automated hp adaptivity. This self-contained resource discusses the speculation and implementation of hp-adaptive FE equipment, concentrating on projection-based interpolation and the corresponding hp-adaptive procedure.
Illustrating the relevance of linear approximation in a number of fields, Numerical Linear Approximation in C offers a distinct choice of linear approximation algorithms that may be used to investigate, version, and compress discrete info. constructed by way of the lead writer, the algorithms were effectively utilized to numerous engineering initiatives on the nationwide examine Council of Canada.
MATLAB is a strong programme, which clearly lends itself to the speedy implementation of so much numerical algorithms. this article, which makes use of MATLAB, provides an in depth assessment of dependent programming and numerical equipment for the undergraduate scholar. The booklet covers numerical equipment for fixing quite a lot of difficulties, from integration to the numerical answer of differential equations or the simulation of random techniques.
Utilized likelihood provides a distinct mixture of conception and functions, with precise emphasis on mathematical modeling, computational options, and examples from the organic sciences. it could function a textbook for graduate scholars in utilized arithmetic, biostatistics, computational biology, desktop technology, physics, and information.
- A Concise Introduction to Languages and Machines (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
- Multivariable Dynamic Calculus on Time Scales
- Max-Plus Methods for Nonlinear Control and Estimation (Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications)
- Spectral and High Order Methods for Partial Differential Equations - ICOSAHOM 2012: Selected papers from the ICOSAHOM conference, June 25-29, 2012, Gammarth, ... in Computational Science and Engineering)
- Mesh Free Methods: Moving Beyond the Finite Element Method
- Geometric Modeling for Scientific Visualization (Mathematics and Visualization)
Extra info for A Simple Introduction to the Mixed Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
A Simple Introduction to the Mixed Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) by Gabriel N. Gatica