By Jochen Krebs
Agile improvement methods foster higher collaboration, innovation, and effects. So why restrict their use to software program projects—when you could rework your whole business?
Written via agile-mentoring professional Jochen Krebs, this ebook illuminates the opportunities—and rewards—of utilising agile procedures for your total IT portfolio.
Whether venture supervisor, company analyst, or executive—you’ll comprehend the company drivers at the back of agile portfolio administration. And study most sensible practices for optimizing results.
Use agile procedures to align IT and enterprise strategy
- Adapt and expand middle agile processes
- Orchestrate the collaboration among IT and company vision
- Eliminate wish-list pushed requisites, and deal with expectancies instead
- Optimize the stability of tasks, assets, and resources on your portfolio
- Use metrics to speak venture prestige, caliber, even staff morale
- Create a portfolio process in step with the targets of the organization
- Achieve organizational and approach transparency
- Manage what you are promoting with agility—and aid maximize the returns!
Read or Download Agile Portfolio Management (Developer Best Practices) PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Quick power estimation for strength effective functions utilizing field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) continues to be a difficult study subject. power dissipation and potency have avoided the common use of FPGA units in embedded platforms, the place strength potency is a key functionality metric. supporting conquer those demanding situations, power effective Hardware-Software Co-Synthesis utilizing Reconfigurable deals strategies for the advance of power effective functions utilizing FPGAs.
This booklet supplies a entire creation to the layout demanding situations of MPSoC systems, concentrating on early layout area exploration. It defines an iterative technique to extend the abstraction point in order that assessment of layout judgements will be played previous within the layout procedure. those concepts let exploration at the procedure point earlier than project time- and cost-intensive improvement.
This monograph relies at the 3rd author's lectures on laptop structure, given in the summertime semester 2013 at Saarland college, Germany. It incorporates a gate point development of a multi-core computer with pipelined MIPS processor cores and a sequentially constant shared reminiscence. The e-book includes the 1st correctness proofs for either the gate point implementation of a multi-core processor and in addition of a cache dependent sequentially constant shared reminiscence.
IT-Anwendungslandschaften in Unternehmen sind komplexe, über Jahre gewachsene Gebilde. Sie architektonisch zu gestalten und nachhaltig zu entwickeln erfordert eine eigene Methodik jenseits der klassischen Softwaretechnik. Der Ansatz serviceorientierter Architekturen (SOA) ist ein wichtiges tool, reicht aber alleine nicht aus.
- The BOXES Methodology: Black Box Dynamic Control
- Smart Machines: IBM's Watson and the Era of Cognitive Computing (Columbia Business School Publishing)
- Microsoft's Hybrid Cloud (Mini-Book Technology Series 2)
- IPv6 Address Planning: Designing an Address Plan for the Future
- Computing Platforms for Software-Defined Radio
- Partial Reconfiguration on FPGAs: Architectures, Tools and Applications: 153 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
Extra info for Agile Portfolio Management (Developer Best Practices)
Agile Portfolio Management (Developer Best Practices) by Jochen Krebs