By John R. Vacca
The second edition of this complete instruction manual of machine and knowledge security provides the main entire view of computing device defense and privateness to be had. It bargains in-depth insurance of protection thought, know-how, and perform as they relate to tested applied sciences in addition to fresh advances. It explores functional recommendations to many defense concerns. person chapters are authored by means of best specialists within the box and tackle the fast and long term demanding situations within the authors’ respective parts of expertise.
The e-book is geared up into 10 components comprised of 70 contributed chapters via major specialists within the parts of networking and structures defense, info administration, cyber conflict and safeguard, encryption expertise, privateness, facts garage, actual safety, and a number of complicated defense subject matters. New to this version are chapters on intrusion detection, securing the cloud, securing net apps, moral hacking, cyber forensics, actual safeguard, catastrophe restoration, cyber assault deterrence, and more.
- Chapters via leaders within the box on concept and perform of machine and data safety expertise, permitting the reader to improve a brand new point of technical expertise
- Comprehensive and updated insurance of defense matters permits the reader to stay present and entirely expert from a number of viewpoints
- Presents tools of study and problem-solving options, improving the reader's take hold of of the cloth and talent to enforce functional solutions
Read or Download Computer and Information Security Handbook PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Speedy strength estimation for power effective purposes utilizing field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) continues to be a demanding learn subject. strength dissipation and potency have avoided the frequent use of FPGA units in embedded structures, the place power potency is a key functionality metric. supporting triumph over those demanding situations, power effective Hardware-Software Co-Synthesis utilizing Reconfigurable bargains recommendations for the advance of strength effective purposes utilizing FPGAs.
This e-book provides a complete creation to the layout demanding situations of MPSoC systems, concentrating on early layout house exploration. It defines an iterative technique to extend the abstraction point in order that assessment of layout judgements might be played previous within the layout method. those innovations allow exploration at the process point ahead of project time- and cost-intensive improvement.
This monograph relies at the 3rd author's lectures on machine structure, given in the summertime semester 2013 at Saarland college, Germany. It includes a gate point development of a multi-core desktop with pipelined MIPS processor cores and a sequentially constant shared reminiscence. The ebook includes the 1st correctness proofs for either the gate point implementation of a multi-core processor and in addition of a cache established sequentially constant shared reminiscence.
IT-Anwendungslandschaften in Unternehmen sind komplexe, über Jahre gewachsene Gebilde. Sie architektonisch zu gestalten und nachhaltig zu entwickeln erfordert eine eigene Methodik jenseits der klassischen Softwaretechnik. Der Ansatz serviceorientierter Architekturen (SOA) ist ein wichtiges tool, reicht aber alleine nicht aus.
- Distributed Network Systems: From Concepts to Implementations: 15 (Network Theory and Applications)
- Smart Machines: IBM's Watson and the Era of Cognitive Computing (Columbia Business School Publishing)
- FPGAs for Software Programmers
- Rechnerorganisation und Rechnerentwurf: Die Hardware/Software-Schnittstelle (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition)
- The Student's Guide to VHDL (Systems on Silicon)
- Spintronics-based Computing
Additional info for Computer and Information Security Handbook
Computer and Information Security Handbook by John R. Vacca