By Steven Armstrong
Boost your organization's development by way of incorporating networking within the DevOps culture
About This Book
- Implement networking basics to the DevOps tradition very easily, enhancing your organization's stability
- Leverage a variety of open resource instruments akin to Puppet and Ansible as a way to automate your network
- This step by step studying advisor taking part the services of builders and community administrators
Who This publication Is For
The e-book is aimed for community Engineers, builders, IT operations and method admins who're making plans to include Networking in DevOps tradition and feature no wisdom approximately it.
What you are going to Learn
- Learn approximately private and non-private cloud networking utilizing AWS and OpenStack as examples
- Explore suggestions that may be utilized by engineers or managers to begin the cultural alterations required to allow the automation of community functions
- Learn approximately SDN and the way an API-driven method of networking may help clear up universal networking problems
- Get the dangle of configuration administration instruments, equivalent to Ansible and Jenkins, that may be used to orchestrate and configure community devices
- Setup non-stop integration, supply, and deployment pipelines for community functions
- Create attempt environments for community changes
- Understand how load balancing is changing into extra software program outlined with the emergence of microservice applications
Frustrated that your company's community adjustments are nonetheless a guide set of actions that sluggish builders down? It does not have to be that means any further, as this ebook might help your organization and community groups include DevOps and non-stop supply ways, permitting them to automate all community functions.
This booklet goals to teach readers community automation approaches they can enforce of their organisations. it is going to educate you the basics of DevOps in networking and the way to enhance DevOps procedures and workflows via supplying automation on your community. you'll be uncovered to varied networking innovations which are preventing your company from scaling new tasks quickly.
You will see how SDN and APIs are influencing DevOps changes, in an effort to in flip assist you enhance the scalability and potency of your businesses networks operations. additionally, you will tips on how to leverage numerous configuration administration instruments similar to Ansible, to automate your network.
The ebook also will examine boxes and the influence they're having on networking in addition to how automation affects community safety in a software-defined network.
Style and approach
This might be a finished, studying consultant for instructing our readers how networking could be leveraged to enhance the DevOps tradition for any organization.
Read or Download DevOps for Networking PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Fast strength estimation for power effective functions utilizing field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) continues to be a difficult study subject. strength dissipation and potency have avoided the common use of FPGA units in embedded structures, the place strength potency is a key functionality metric. supporting triumph over those demanding situations, power effective Hardware-Software Co-Synthesis utilizing Reconfigurable deals options for the advance of strength effective functions utilizing FPGAs.
This ebook supplies a finished creation to the layout demanding situations of MPSoC systems, targeting early layout house exploration. It defines an iterative technique to extend the abstraction point in order that overview of layout judgements might be played previous within the layout technique. those suggestions let exploration at the process point ahead of venture time- and cost-intensive improvement.
This monograph is predicated at the 3rd author's lectures on computing device structure, given in the summertime semester 2013 at Saarland college, Germany. It encompasses a gate point development of a multi-core computer with pipelined MIPS processor cores and a sequentially constant shared reminiscence. The e-book includes the 1st correctness proofs for either the gate point implementation of a multi-core processor and in addition of a cache dependent sequentially constant shared reminiscence.
IT-Anwendungslandschaften in Unternehmen sind komplexe, über Jahre gewachsene Gebilde. Sie architektonisch zu gestalten und nachhaltig zu entwickeln erfordert eine eigene Methodik jenseits der klassischen Softwaretechnik. Der Ansatz serviceorientierter Architekturen (SOA) ist ein wichtiges device, reicht aber alleine nicht aus.
- Alpha Architecture Reference Manual (HP Technologies)
- Beyond BIOS: Developing with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, Third Edition
- GMPLS: Architecture and Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Networking)
- Reliability and Safety Assessment of Dynamic Process Systems (Nato ASI Subseries F:)
- Programming WCF Services: Design and Build Maintainable Service-Oriented Systems
- Programming Language Pragmatics
Additional resources for DevOps for Networking
DevOps for Networking by Steven Armstrong